SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ACCOUNT MANAGER)
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: Minimum 3 years
- Achieving set business targets in both volume and profitability through growing billings from existing clients and recruiting new ones.
- Proactively establishing and growing strong relationships/partnerships with current and potential clients in a manner that promotes the organizations positioning, policies and values.
- Proactively researching new business leads and generating enquiries and briefs for generating business.
- Actively participating in ensuring proper preparation for, and presentation of proposals to clients.
- Following up for proposal approvals and commitments from clients via LPOs and/or contracts
- Briefing the operations departments on resources and logistical support requirements of every client needs and ensuring the acquired resources are in line with organization standards.
- Closely monitoring and reviewing the progress of all clients’ projects to ensure that at all times the organization is in control.
- Preparing and sharing up-to-date work status reports with the organization management
- Arranging and attending client meetings and following each meeting with a client contact report
- Liaising with accounts department to prepare and send correct invoices to clients for each project and ensuring timely payments from clients
- Ensuring that timely client feedback is obtained for all ongoing contracts
- Offering excellent client service through effective communication, feedback, response to requests for service, results delivery, and proper engagement.
- Assist in building a strong organization brand through actively participating in development and implementation of the organization marketing strategy
- Attend to any duty as otherwise directed by the Operations/ Marketing or General Manager.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in computers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building
- Good organization
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Project management skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing or brand management from a reputable company Desirable.
- Research interpretation and translation into trade and consumer insights.
- Basic knowledge of courier and logistics operations.
- Results oriented
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to think outside the box
- Pro-activity and confidence
- Good personal drive
- Mature and flexible
- Attention to detail
JUDGEMENT AND MENTAL DEMANDS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work long hours and to with stand pressure
- Highly creative and innovative
- Ability to manage crisis
- Emotional intelligence
POSITION IS OPEN FOR NAIROBI AND MOMBASA OFFICE, PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU WOULD PREFER TO BE STATIONED.
If you feel you’re the right candidate please send your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Human Resource Manager before January 04, 2020.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Type||Full Time|